Saturday, June 25, 2011

Here we GO!

    Im very excited about starting this little blog of mine. It's something I have wanted to do for a while and since I'm on summer break it's the perfect time. I teach 4th grade & have those good & bad days like any job, but im learning so much about what kind of person I am through teaching. An education is one of the single most important things to have in life! So come hang with me as I learn how to become a better "blogger". This will be a personal blog so one day I could be ranting about a bad day and the next about my little girls poop color :) It's just LIFE and I LOVE the one I live! xxoo


"A quality education has the power to transform societies in a single generation, provide children with the protection they need from the hazards of poverty, labor exploitation and disease, and given them the knowledge, skills, and confidence to reach their full potential."-- Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment