Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back to School We GO!

       WOW! I cannot believe summer is over for us. The kids 1st day of School for us here in VA was Thursday, the 11th!! I have to admit Im super excited to get back into the swing of things and this year I will be teaching L.A. and S.S. Im thrilled with these subjects. I have taught science/s.s. for 3 years, so something new is always fun! My motto (at times) is Change is good =)

    Now on a more depressing note. One of our Elementary Schools over the weekend burned to the ground =( We are such a small town, tight-knit community and I know we will come together with this tragedy. I am so thankful that it was a Friday night so NO KIDS OR ADULTS were in the building, GOD IS GOOD!

     Needless to say a few busy weeks its been, I will get back into the swing of things shortly!!

                            Hope your weekends have been AMAZING- XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment