Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Deep in thought!


This is actually how I feel lately. Deep in thought. Life serves crazy outcomes at times, but you roll with it right? This week has been tough, with one of our elementary schools burning down & we started the "Babysitters" my mom isnt keeping Kylee anymore (more on that in a minute) and we are just on the 3rd day of school!! YIKES! I have to count my blessings though. I have a job that I love, a daughter that means the world to me & our county is really coming together to help this school in need! It's amazing how everything DOES happen for a reason, even though we dont know why at times, I have FAITH that it does..it just does!! I have been so exhausted trying to get back into the groove of lesson plans, grading papers, TEACHING in general (another new subject this year) and trying to be the best Wife, Mommy, friend & the list goes on! Trust me im not complaining, I love the life I live but sometimes dont you just think to yourself "Am i really this tired?" "Do I have to get up and do it all again tomorrow?" Shew just one of those weeks!  
OH & on the babysitter note, my family has always kept Kylee for me (an amazing blessing!) My mom & mema both take turns. Basically, my husband and I have decided Kylee is at the age where it would really be beneficial if she was around kids on a daily basis. The hardest thing Iv had to do is drop her off at the babysitters (2 days ago to be exact) I cried the whole way to work. Bawled actually! I love the babysitter, dont get me wrong. She is 5 mintues from our house-great price-used to be a teacher-friendly-other kids are there! It just worked out, BUT the thought of leaving her, just leaving her there with a new person & new house etc. just broke my heart. My co-workers were amazing. They really helped me through the day. We had a prayer circle before school (because of the fire at the other elem. school) so everyone of course saw my blubbery face & prayed for me (oooh the power of prayer) God is GOOD! I felt so much better, called at lunch time & she was doing great. When i picked her up, she was outside so I at least got a "Ma Ma" and a wave :) and thats all I needed.
Im ready for the weekend and its not even Wednesday (haha) I just needed some "de-stress" time, thanks for listening ;) much love!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Might I recommend frozen yogurt with candy toppings as another 'de-stresser'? ; ) You're in my thoughts and prayers girl!

    ReplyDelete