Sunday, September 18, 2011

I promise I'll do better!

Sooooo here I am again, saying sorry its been so long...blah blah! I am determined to make more time for my blog. I LOVE blogging, but sometimes I feel so busy that sometimes some days or maybe even a week (yikes!) goes by. Kylee has been sick & is still on the mend today, so Iv been by her side this whole weekend. Her cough is horrible! I hope it passes quickly, I feel so sorry for her. It's time for some football in this household. The hubby is finishing up mowing & we are having a few friends over for some yummy food & fun times! Hope you guys have an aaaaamazing WEEK.
                                        -XOXO

p.s. Ill leave you with this cutie!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh I hear ya! Blogging takes alot of time and work but keep it up :)

    What a cute little picture!

    ReplyDelete