Sunday, September 25, 2011

:Time to GET REAL:

        Ok everyone. My goal was to do :more: on my blog! Did it work this week? NO! So I have decided Im going to get a little personal in hopes that more will respond (maybe?!) but at least it'll be more of a journal for me. I want to share my thoughts about whats going on in this crazy life of mine. I think this will help with sharing blessings, fun times, how good GOD has been & even vent too :-) Maybe some blogging therapy>Yeah I like that! So I hope you guys are ready because I live a fun, crazy, stressful, wife, mommy, teacher kind of life!!! I know all of us have a story...so lets get a little personal!!!!!

                                             :Husband Drama:

                    Did I get your attention yet? Last week was not the best week. PERIOD. The hubby and I had an argument and yes it was over Kylee. I know this sounds awful, but sometimes being a parent can be very stressful. I LOVE it dont get me wrong, but im being honest as can be here & arent you just tired sometimes? too tired to fix dinner? too tired to change a diaper? too tired to do anything? shew Sooo when i look back I think we both just had one of those TIRED days and its never good when they fall on the :same: day. It was something simple! Who knows what it was about, but one thing led to another & we were very annoyed, yet angry at each other. It was one of those arguments that left us barely speaking for a few days (sounds familar?) I hope im not alone here, but sometimes a couple just needs their space! Not a separation type space! no no no but a lets put on our ignoring faces for a a day or two and CALM down before we hash it out kind of space! Wellll on Friday, he sends me flowers to school that says : Thanks for ALL you do, I love you: (sweet right?) BUT then it said P.S. Im going fishing tonight!!! hahahaaaa only my husband! Honestly, its what I needed though, I didnt care that he would be out til 4am, but I needed to hear :I appreciate YOU: It made me feel so special. I hate when things become a competition,  sometimes that happens & we dont mean for it too! Example: I let the dog in last, its your turn? When we should just say, hey can you let the dog in? *sighs* oh if it were that simple :wink wink: Anyway, it helped us so much & no not just because I got flowers (which were beautiful btw) but because he thought enough to say Thank You!

                                           HAPPY MARRIAGES- XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment