Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Day on the LaKe!


There's nothing like a day on the lake in VA! I love summertime, love love love it! The sun was shining bright, the water was the perfect temp (like bathwater) great friends & a nice cold one!!! We had so much fun in the water, tubing & had a fun picnic mid-day! We then went into some coves to check out some waterfalls.This was the only one I would climb up because of my fear of what I call "S's" I think you guys can figure that one out. I will not say nor type the word of that animal, ew! We came home and had burgers on the grill, perfect end to a perfect day. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! Just came across your blog and fell in love with it immediately! You have amazing sense of style!!!
    Check out my blog and follow if you like it, I will do the same in return!
    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete