Saturday, July 2, 2011

Vacation: PA!


PA was filled with lots of family time! My husbands family lives there & we try to visit at least twice a year. He was born in NY and moved to New Castle, PA when he was 5. Then he made his way down to VA (to find me I still think!!!) at the age of 11! We attended the same elementary and high school and God has richly blessed us in our lives together. It's crazy to think about him being so far away in different states for so long and then finding possibly the smallest county in VA! GOD IS GOOD! He would drive me crazy on the school bus, but now I see he was being all boy and wanting my digits haha We started dating when we were 15 (WOW!) we were young'ins!! I love him to pieces and wouldnt have it any other way. He is everything I want in a husband, and is an amazing father to our little girl. I am thrilled to spend the rest of my life with him, and make so many more memories!! Sorry I went a completely different direction with this post, but here are a few pictures of our PA adventures!!!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment