Saturday, July 16, 2011

Homemade Legwarmers!



    We were supposed to go to the lake today, but the Sun just wasnt on our side. We did so many things instead, including making leg warmers! I was browsing some "How To" sites & I didn't realize how easy they were. I have some more ideas up my sleeve, but the ones I made today I didn't even have to sew (jackpot!) I took a pair of my tube socks & simply cut the bottom off. For some reason, the bottoms rolled up perfectly & looked like they were made that way. Another pair could possibly need sewing, so just base it on how you think it looks! I have a few pictures of them on my little girl. Kylee was all over the place today, so I only got a few good pictures, good luck catching a 1 yr old!
                                     HAPPY SATURDAY XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment