Thursday, July 21, 2011

OoOoOH SUNNY DAY



Temp is rising!!




Whew! Its been a few hot days in VA, no complaining though. We have had so much fun at my parents pool & at the lake! Kylee did so good too! She wasnt a big fan of the sand at first, but grew to love it! We got out the sidewalk chalk at nana's and papa's, after a couple of 'bites' :) she then realized what she was supposed to do with it! I am starting to realize summer break is almost over, bummer! The teachers in my county go back August 3rd-which is right around the corner....im going to soak up every second with Kylee before I have to return to being a 'role model' haha love my job (no really i do!!) hope yall are having a FAB summer XOXO

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious! love them in this age, it's so interesting to watch them, something new and fun everyday!

    ReplyDelete